"About the Cheshire East Parent Carer Forum"
Cheshire East Parent Carer Forum is a voluntary group of enthusiastic, dedicated parent and family carers. Their aim is to work in partnership with everyone who can help improve the quality of life of children and young people with additional needs aged 0 to 25 in Cheshire East.
The purpose/aim of the group:
- Opportunity for parents and professionals to network and share information
- To access decision makers and influence services
- Parents to be able to offer feedback into the Local Authority with regard to Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability issues
- Parents to be able to share experiences with other parents
- Possible future involvement in Local Authority strategic meetings
- Access to training for parents
For further information and to become a member please visit the Cheshire East Parent Carer Forum website.